W. Craig Henry PRP, CPP-T
W. Craig Henry, dbaMeeting LLC founder and principal consultant draws upon a diverse mix of skills and expertise gathered over 35 years of serving commercial businesses and not-for-profit associations and organizations. Working in partnership with clients, Craig provides a holistic view of the services needed. Clients appreciate his ability to hit the ground running, grasp complex concepts easily and absorb new information readily. Craig has a passion to move organizations toward their long-term goals by collaborating closely with clients to to jointly discover and deliver the most reasonable solution, reflecting the organization’s culture and political landscape.
Extremely comfortable with technology, Craig assists associations in efficient planning and decision-making, whether face-to-face, virtual or a combination of the two. He helps harness ideas, prioritize them and put the best ideas into practice.
Above all, Craig is a pragmatist. He advises clients only what is required to achieve their goals, mapping out what dbaMeeting will provide and what clients will reasonably need to take on. He freely shares his knowledge, tips and tools, enabling clients to be self-sufficient as quickly as possible.
Craig is the author of Parliamentary Parallels: A Comparison of the Similarities and Differences of Major Parliamentary Authorities, and has had articles published the National Parliamentarian (NAP), Parliamentary Journal (AIP) state and local magazines and newsletters.
- Registered Professional Parliamentarian (PRP) – National Association of Parliamentarian
- Certified Professional Parliamentarian with a Teacher of Parliamentary Law designation (CPP-T) – American Institute of Parliamentarians
- Lean/DFSS/Six Sigma Black Belt – Aveta Business Solutions
- Licensed Professional Engineer (Oklahoma) – Multi-Disciplinary
- Parliamentary Procedure
- Meeting/Convention Parliamentarian
- Organizational Development
- Leadership Coaching
- Educational Design
- Board Training
- Board Development
- Management Effectiveness
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management
- Procedural Opinion Writing
- Governance Structure/Documents
- Procedural Expert Witness
- Six Sigma
- Business Process Design
- Project Management